SPORTS FACILITY MANAGEMENT Artificial Turf Attachment
It is important to keep synthetic turf maintained for optimal performance. The Avant Artificial Turf Maintenance Attachment ATA 1200 is made for professional cleaning and maintenance of synthetic turf. It cleans, filters and returns the infill in a single pass. The fully hydraulic system, powered with an Avant mini loader, performs the cleaning tasks efficiently, economically and with very low impact on all synthetic turf sports surfaces.
Regular cleaning and maintenance of synthetic turf and artificial surfaces reduces compaction and sustains optimum surface conditions and playing dynamics year-around. Well maintained synthetic turf sport surfaces also reduce the risk of acute and chronic injuries to players.
Key features and benefits of the Avant Artificial Turf Attachment include:
- Rotating main brush
- Turbine powered dust and fine particle extraction system including 2 collection hoppers
- Adjustable and interchangeable sieving chamber with 2 large rear hoppers to collect larger debris
- Rubber/cork infill sieve as standard, other optional sieves available
- Refill unit operating at 1.5x the ground speed puts back the cleaned rubber and soil
- Foldable following brush at the back of the unit to level the infill and finish the cleaning
- Can be attached to an Avant Tilt Adapter for easy access through gates
In addition to the Avant Artificial Turf Attachment we also have the Avant Artificial Turf Maintenance Brush. The Avant Artificial Turf Maintenance Brush is ideal for daily and weekly maintenance of synthetic grass.
|Working width||1200 mm|
|Product no, without rear brush||A36494|
|Product no, with rear brush||A37230|
includes rubber/cork infill sieve, without front rake
Rear brush at the back of the unit to level the infill and finish the cleaning, A37035
Front rake for deep cleaning of the field, A37061
Sand sieve, A421389
Deep cleaning sieve, A421391
Tilt adapter 90 degrees, to be able to access through smaller gates and corridors
(requires optional second auxiliary hydraulics outlet in the front) A36505