DOZER BLADE 1400
Equipped with hydraulic blade turning, the Avant Dozer Blade 1400 attachment is the ideal tool for snow removal, earthmoving and similar jobs where the materials must be dozed away quickly. The blade is equipped with spring release mechanism which allows the blade to tilt backward in case it hits an obstacle, which protects the blade and driver. The spring release system is equipped with a single spring.
Thanks to the curved blade the Avant Dozer Blade 1400 attachment moves material more efficiently to the side. Two solid skid shoes are a standard feature. They reduce cutting edge wear and make work easier on uneven surfaces.
Two 180 mm extensions are available as an option. They can be mounted in straight or in collecting position. Rubber edge and ice cutting edge are also available as an option.
- Economical dozer blade, well suited for snow removal
- Spring release mechanism for improved safety
- Two solid skid shoes as standard – reduce cutting edge wear and improve maneuverability
- Optional 180 mm extensions, ice cutting edge and rubber edge available
- Attachment for Avant mini loader
|Blade width||1400 mm|
|Slewing angle||± 30 degrees|
|Blade height||380 mm|
Extensions 2 x 180 mm (can be mounted straight or in collecting position) A36651,
Ice cutting edge A32315, Ice cutting edge 180 mm on extension A413823,
Rubber edge 1400 mm A32383, Rubber edge 180 mm on extension A48870
- Very Compatible