Probst block grab FTZ-UNI-15
The Probst FTZ-UNI-15 Block Grab is a mechanical grab suitable for handling concrete blocks, sandstone blocks, prefabricated concrete walls, steps, pavers and stone blocks. A powerful and secure option for handling heavy elements in landscaping and construction, the Probst grab is ideal for use with any machine with sufficient lift capacity such as Avant loaders, cranes, mini loaders, wheel loaders, skid steers, compact loaders and tractors.
- The Probst grab is mechanical and doesn’t require coupling with hydraulic lines. It is easy to attach to hoists
- Large grip width adjustment with loss proof, spring loaded locking bolt. Bolt cannot get lost
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook
- Automatic release for the fully automatic switch over from “grip” to “release”
- Cost effective, highly wear resistant rubber grippers that can be easily replaced as plug-in components
- Can be mounted on the loader with hydraulic rotator (links and rotator optional)
- Optional HVA height adjustment support available
- Durable galvanised surface protection!
|Gripping range:||0 – 750 mm|
|Inside height:||255 mm|
|Gripper length:||420 mm|
|Working load limit:||1,500 kg|
|Dead weight:||85 kg|