The Avant Root Grapple attachment is widely used in the tree care industry, but it is also ideal for other jobs where different types of debris need to be handled or cleared. It is equipped with the same grapples as the Avant Demolition Grapple Bucket, except the bottom part is made of strong steel bars. This allows:
- easy grabbing and handling of branches, tree trunks, rocks or just any type of debris
- tearing roots from the ground
- soil and other small debris can drop to the ground through the bars when handling logs and branches. This allows the chipper to stay cleaner when feeding it logs and branches.
Two models are available: 1300 mm wide with two hydraulically operated grapples, and a narrower 1000 mm model with one
grapple. The hydraulic cylinders and hoses of the grapples are well protected with metal covers.
- Versatile Root Grapple attachment for handling of timber and various types of debris
- Strong tines make it possible to tear roots from the ground
|1000 mm||125 kg||A429058|
|1300 mm||185 kg||A37537|
- Very Compatible