The Avant Skip Bucket attachment is like a skip bin, but can be transported and emptied easily with an Avant mini loader.
It can be filled by hand and moved around effortlessly when the optional castor wheels are attached. This makes it ideal for horse stables, factory floors, greenhouses, work sites and similar tight situations where driving with the loader is not necessary or possible. A full bucket can then be taken away and emptied with the Avant compact loader.
- Replace waste/skip bins on the site with the Avant Skip Bucket for easy loading, transporting and emptying
- Optional castor wheels available (solid plastic wheels or pneumatic tyres)
- Optional supports instead of wheels available – supports raise the rear and lower the front of the bucket by approx. 100 mm, which makes it easier to empty material into the Skip Bucket e.g. a wheelbarrow into the bucket
- Ideal for tight access areas like horse stables, greenhouses and building sites
- Attachment for the Avant mini loader
|880 mm||630 l||115 kg||A36588|
|1280 mm||950 l||145 kg||A36595|
- A418506 Castor wheels, 4 pcs (will increase bucket height by 165 mm)
- A420800 Castor wheels, pneumatic tyres, 4 pcs (will increase bucket height by 235 mm)
- A420537 Supports, 4 pcs
- A421005 Lifting brackets, 4 pcs
- Very Compatible