The Avant Stump Grinder attachment is an efficient and easy to operate tree stump remover with an Avant mini loader. The cutting disc is mounted crosswise to the loader, which means it throws the wood waste to the right side. This means the waste doesn’t fly onto the operator or the loader. The Avant Stump Grinder attachment is equipped with a protective rubber cover which prevents the wood from flying around.
Grinding happens by moving the grinder forward and backward allowing for easy control with the drive pedals of the Avant mini loader. The tilt movement of the quick attach plate, and the sideways mounting of the cutting disc guarantees excellent visibility to the working area.
The cutting teeth have three cutting edges. Once a tooth becomes blunt, its fastening bolt is easy to open and turn to get a new sharp cutting edge.
- Equipped with ø 540 mm cutting disc with 20 pieces of replaceable teeth
- Teeth have three cutting edges – once a tooth becomes blunt it can be turned to get a new sharp cutting edge
- Mounted crosswise on the loader: cutting disc throws the wood waste to the right side and the waste doesn’t fly on the loader and the operator
- Excellent visibility to the work area
- Easy to operate
- Rubber damper on the quick attach bracket minimises vibrations to the loader and makes working smoother
- Ideal for use with Avant mini loaders
|Cutting disc diameter||540 mm|
|Number of teeth||20 pcs|
- Very Compatible