Tuchel Plus 590 Rotary Sweeper Broom
Avant Equipment Australia are the exclusive importer and distributor of the Tuchel Sweepers range including the Tuchel Plus 590, perfect for street washing and quickly cleaning public roads, town centres, car parks, market squares, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
This new generation of the well-proven PLUS sweeper offers everything you could wish for. The broom of the new PLUS 590 has been enlarged. Another new detail is the sophisticated broom positioning that assures an even distance between broom and dirt collector in order to always achieve the best possible sweeping-angle. The unique PP-Beeline-Kombi brush ring system guarantees excellent sweeping results and high longevity. Another “PLUS” factor is the simple sweeping function, which enables the user to either work with the dirt collector or simply sweep without having to dismount the hopper. Thanks to its variety of attachment systems and working widths the multi-purpose PLUS 590 will be almost appropriate for all types of carrier-vehicles.
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms are the best and safest rotary brooms on the market. The forward driving broom means you never hurt your neck or back from looking over your shoulder. The resulting sweep is better than backwards driving brooms. Operators have better attachment visibility as well as cleaning area visibility.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris giving you a better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel rotary brooms can be fitted to Mini Loaders, Excavators and Tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
Working width: 135 / 150 / 180 / 230 / 260 cm
- Brush: Ø 590 mm, 100% PP-Beeline-Kombi brush ring system standing for high longevity and excellent sweeping results
- Broom with overrun control
- Simple brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever which automatically positions the brush in the best possible sweeping-angle
- Mechanical angling
- Brand-named support-wheels: Ø 250 x 50 mm
- Three-point linkage
- Yard loader / Front loader attachment
- Fork-tine attachment
- Attachment system for communal vehicles
- Quick-hitch system for wheel loaders
- Attachment plate for Unimog DIN 76060,
size 3 and 5
Each machine can be configurated individually according to your requirements.
For further technical details and equipment, please refer to the brochure or contact us.