Tuchel Profi Gigant
Avant Equipment Australia are the exclusive importer and distributor of the Tuchel Sweepers range including the Tuchel Profi Gigant, perfect for street washing and quickly cleaning public roads, town centres, car parks, market squares, large industrial areas, walkways or wherever you need it to!
The Profi Gigant is your ideal partner for cleaning large surfaces, such as airports, harbour areas, recycling companies or plants. This extra wide sweeping-machine has brush rings with an amazing diameter of 800 mm. The brush shaft is driven by two internal hydraulic motors. The integrated pendulum joint inside the attachment protects the Profi Gigant against overload by the heavy carrier-vehicle and ensures an optimal bottom guidance.
Drive Forwards, Not Backwards
Tuchel Sweepers and brooms are the best and safest rotary brooms on the market. The forward driving broom means you never hurt your neck or back from looking over your shoulder. The resulting sweep is better than backwards driving brooms. Operators have better attachment visibility as well as cleaning area visibility.
The other feature that sets Tuchel brooms apart is the fine adjustment. You can set the Tuchel broom to the perfect height every time, easily and quickly! This means the rotary brooms and sweepers are twice as efficient as bucket brooms, picking up twice as much debris giving you a better performance and better efficiency overall!
The Tuchel rotary brooms can also be fitted to Mini Loaders, Excavators and Tractors.
Why Operators Prefer Tuchel Brooms:
- All Tuchel brooms drive forward
- Operator doesn’t have to bend neck or twist his back
- Picks up a lot better than bucket brooms
- Safety and operator comfort
- Performance and efficiency of the broom
- Fine adjustment so operators can perfectly set it to the right height
Working width: 260 / 290 / 320 / 350 cm
- Brush Ø 800 mm,
100 % PP-Beeline in honey-comb shape. The dense brush ensures high durability, very well suitable for coarse dirt.
- 3D-level compensation (pivoting part incl. pendulum joint and roller guide)li>
- Easy brush adjustment by an adjusting-lever
- Two internal hydraulic motors (incl. oil flow controller > 90 liters, 1″-hydraulic connectors)
- Broom with overrun control
- Splash guard
- Brand-named support-wheels Ø 410 x 145 mm
- Wheel- / telescopic loader quick-hitch system
- Three-point linkage
Each machine can be configurated individually according to your requirements.
For further technical details and equipment, please refer to the brochure or contact us.