Riverland Field Days
21/09/2018 - 22/09/2018
The Riverland Field Days are a very popular 2 day annual event that attracts thousands of people from throughout South Australia and beyond. Hosted on a purpose built facility just out of Barmera.
With over 350 exhibitors and approximately 30 caterers there is something for the whole family. The field days include the latest in agricultural machinery, equipment and services, demonstrations, information sessions, activities, entertainment, tastings, trade exhibits and much more.
We invite you to come along and experience one of the Riverland’s major events. New exhibitors are always welcome.
GATES OPEN to general public from 9am – 5pm
Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd September 2018
ADMISSION – Adults $15
Students under 18 and children free – No concessions
- Barmera – the Barmera Visitor Centre
- Berri – the Berri Visitor Centre
- Loxton – Totally Exposed in East Terrace, Loxton
- Renmark – Yates Menswear in Murray Avenue, Renmark
- Waikerie – McCoy Menswear
PARENTS REST ROOM: Infant changing area located at – Site 430.
FOOD COURTS: Food stalls are located along Second, Fourth and Sixth Avenues, Pavilion Boulevard and The Hut.
MEDICAL HELP: St John volunteers are located near the Administration Centre – Site 428.
INFORMATION BOOTH – Lost and Found: Opposite Administration Centre
KID’S CORNER – Children’s Marquee: Full program of activities – Site 424.
NO DOGS ALLOWED on site.
PARCEL PICKUP: Purchased goods can be picked up at the Goods Depot adjacent to Gate7.
SPECIAL EVENTS TIMETABLE: There is an action packed program orgainsed across the two days. Check out the Events page.
NEED CASH? ATM services are availabe opposite the Administration Centre.
- Speciality Trees successfully increases productivity and efficiency with Avant 745
- Australian Honey Group successfully reduces operator fatigue and load/unload times with Avant 635 with air-conditioned cab
- Rasmussen Apiary successfully reduces manual labour and work timelines with Avant 635
- New Optidrive™ developed by Avant
- Avant 423 Decreases Safety Incidents and Increases Efficiency for Quick Cut