The Best Loader On The Market For Beekeeping
Apiarists and beekeepers have long struggled with the manual labour that comes with keeping beehives. When you need to move multiple 480 kilogram pallets of beehives quickly and efficiently, having the right machine for the job is essential.
Avant BeePro compact articulated loaders enable beekeepers to proactively increase efficiency and versatility, rather than increasing staff or responsibilities. In addition, Avant loaders also improve operator comfort and work quality. The Avant loader can be parked horizontally on the back of the truck with the forks still attached, or onto a trailer, due to its compact size. This saves valuable tray space for the beehives and allows the Avant BeePro loader to be transported easily to any site. Avant BeePro loaders are certainly the best loaders on the Australian market for beekeepers.
Avant loaders target visibility and efficiency, lift capacity and power. Due to the telescopic boom, the Avant BeePro loader powers up to a 1,500 kg lift capacity and up to 3 m lifting height. The unique, articulated chassis allows operators to access beehives by crossing a variety of terrain with minimal damage. This makes the Avant BeePro loader perfect for sensitive areas such as National Parks and private properties.
Avant offers a range of attachments to suit any job. With over 200 attachments and optional cab fittings, such as the fully enclosed A/C cabin, an Avant loader will help you do more with very little physical effort.
Despite the power, comfort and versatility of these loaders, the Avant compact articulated loaders don’t compromise on safety. From the load sensor system, which provides an audible warning if the rear wheels are about to lift off the ground, to the Avant quick hitch system allowing easy, safe and fast attachment coupling, the Avant loader range maintains both functionality and aesthetics, whilst allowing the operator to respond to machine issues.
Why Avant for Beekeeping?
Avant loaders are designed to negotiate all terrain to access bee hives and carry, move and load them efficiently and safely.
- Minimal surface damage when accessing pollination sites due to articulated chassis
- User friendly – easy to access and operate
- Easy loading across/from one side of truck using the telescopic self-levelling boom
- Compact size allows parking of the Avant loader sideways on truck with pallet forks on, including the Avant 523, 528, 530, 630, 635, 640 loaders
- Huge lifting capacity of up to 1,500 kg
- Unrestricted visibility to attachment due to the off-centre boom
- Versatile: one loader for all applications, over 200 attachments
- Excellent reliability and high quality with world renowned hydraulics and Kubota diesel engine
- Option of deluxe cabin with air conditioning
- Reduces operating costs and saves time and manpower
- All terrain 4wd with outstanding stability
- Low tare weight
- 18 different models ranging from 20 hp to 57 hp
- 25 years in Australia
- Increases productivity
- OptiDrive System: high efficiency, hydraulic system
- European manufactured, Australian service
Avant BeePro compact loader models include the Avant 400, 500 and 600 series.
The Avant BeePro loader is manufactured by Avant Tecno in Finland and modified by Avant Equipment Australia. For more information onf Avant loaders and attachments call 1800 686 411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us
The Avant 635 Beekeeper has greatly improved the efficiency of our operation. Loading and Unloading the truck and dog trailer load times have improved and so has the loading and unloading the machine procedure. The forks are folded quickly and left on the machine and the new wheel mounted tie down points work brilliantly for quickly restraining the machine on the truck. The lift capacity is also impressive for a machine which is so compact.