Perfect Combination Of Power & Maneuverability
- Drive speed as high as 22 km/h
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics runs almost any attachment
- Great maneuverability – works well in tight situations
- Telescopic boom as standard
- All cab options available, also A/C on cab DLX (635 & 640)
- Optidrive™ drive system: more power to drive and attachment hydraulics
Avant Multi Connector System
The Multi Connector System is standard equipment on the Avant 600 Series compact loaders and its attachments. It facilitates connecting and disconnecting of attachment hoses considerable, compared with conventional type quick couplings.
The Ideal Landscaping Loader
The Avant 600 Series loader is strong enough to handle heavier loads like store pallets, big bags, etc. On the other hand, it is light enough so that it doesn’t damage lawns, pavings and other surfaces. The compact dimensions of the Avant 600 series loader means it can work on any site, and it is easy to transport on a trailer from one work site to another.
Versatile Compact Loader
In addition, one of the key advantages is that you can do many jobs with one single machine whether moving materials, loading and unloading, digging, levelling, milling and more. The Avant 600 series loader is certainly the right machine for all tasks.
Multi-purpose Machine for Farming
The Avant 600 Series loader combines high work efficiency and smoothness of operation. The largest model, 645, can easily tackle the typical tasks on a farm, but is still compact enough to be used in buildings or areas other machines are unable to access. Many farmers replace their conventional loaders with an Avant loader because they find it can complete all tasks.
Efficient Material Handling
The Avant loader has an excellent loading and handling capabilities thanks to the telescopic boom and boom levelling. In addition, the same machine can do various property maintenance jobs.
For more information call 1800 686 411 or email us at email@example.comContact Us
- Telescopic boom and lifting power
- Fast and easy to connect attachments
- Easy to drive
- Speeds up to 22km/h
- Same loader can perform all the tasks
- Low operating costs
- Low maintenance
- Compact and strong construction
- Over 190 attachments
- Year-round solution
- Compact loader
- Gentle on the lawn
- Excellent visibility
- Safety canopy and safety roof as a standard
- Load sensor
Plenty Of Power To Driving & Attachments
- Lifting capacity
- Speed and pulling force
Multi Connector Benefits
- Connects all hoses effortlessly with a single hand movement.
- Releases pressure automatically and is always easy and light to connect.
- No oil drops during connecting and disconnecting.
- It is not possible to connect the multi connection the wrong way.