Turn Sharply in Tight Situations
- Powerful special model particularly for farming and horse farms
- Driver’s seat in the rear chassis
- Turns more sharply in corridors and tight situations
- Telescopic boom as standard
- Cab L also available as an option
R Series Compared to Other Avant Models
Forward attachment visibility in the R Loaders is a little weaker than in traditional Avant loader due to driver sitting on the back frame of the loader. Because the cabin is further away from the attachment, drivers may not have full visibility to the attachment.
The outer dimension of R series and traditional Avant models only differ in height. Due to the location of the control mode and cabin, the R loaders are approximately 10cm higher than the traditional models.
While machines are straight and not inverted the lifting capacity between the machines are extremely similar. Once turned, the R Series loses more lifting capacity than with other Avant models. This is because the machine structure doesn’t have as much moving counterweight. When turned, the R loaders lose approximately 150kg of lift capacity.
The R series is easier to turn in very tight situations, because the driver’s seat doesn’t extend beyond the turning radius of the wheels. The advantages of the steering system are best shown when driving along narrow corridors and in tight situations indoors.
See what attachments to use with the R Series here.
The R-series is designed and manufactured by Avant Tecno in Finland. For more information call 1800 686 411Contact Us
- Telescopic boom and lifting power
- Easy and fast quick attachment system
- Easy to drive
- Same machine can perform all the tasks
- Low operating costs
- Low maintenance
- Compact and strong construction
- Over 190 attachments
- Year-round solution
- Compact loader
- Gentle on the lawn
- Safety canopy and safety roof as a standard
R SERIES COMPARED TO OTHER ARTICULATED AVANT LOADERS
- Lift capacity